Monday, May 21, 2012

I have a problem

 Snack. This bag has four (4) servings in it. I'm pretty sure I obliterated at least half the bag in one sitting (not pictured is the Power-C Vitamin Water I drank with it, coming in at 120 calories. 

Next, lunch: 

I'll probably eat all the chicken, but going to have to avoid eating ALL the fries. 

This is a decision not just of the waistline but of the budget as well. I had the ridiculous idea when I finished off half that bag of cheese puffs that if I blog about what I'm eating, I may decide to make (and stick to) some changes. When you go shopping and realize you're going up in weight instead of down, and you think about what you've been eating... either you're going to be okay with it or you're going to make a change. So I'm trying the latter. We'll see how this lasts. And if I start to falter, I have y'all to keep me accountable. And I want you to. Why else would I blog about what I'm eating?

No comments:

Post a Comment