Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Agitation

Am I in some cosmic washing machine? Situations constantly reminding me of my desires for something different... Situations reminding me that I'm built for something more than what I'm doing right now, and I'm finding no joy in what I'm doing to pay the bills and it's consistently difficult to get up in the morning because I am yearning and longing for something other.
But what? 
I feel like as I am being agitated by these things that eventually the junk will be washed away and I'll be left with something clean and shiny, a blank slate, a new start, something I love. 
I don't have all the answers. Frankly, I don't have any answers right now. 
If I had it my way I would paint. I wouldn't be some tortured artist. Unless I was deprived of coffee... ;) But I would paint. Or find a job working with horses. Or finally become a massage therapist....

Okay... lunch break is over... thoughts continue in full force... whoosh-whoosh-slosh-slosh.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment