Monday, June 4, 2012

Healthy & Fit & some other ramblings

Lately my breakfasts have consisted of Special K and coffee. Lunch has been anything from pizza to a sandwich & some chips or crackers. Snacks consist of granola bars or pudding or yogurt or fruit. Dinner has been smaller portions of foods, or another bowl of Special K.

I've been exercising almost every day this past week. 100 jumping jacks is a favorite (2 sets of 50), criss cross crunches are getting easier, thus enabling me to do more than just one set of 10 or 15 before collapsing :-p pull ups/chin ups are still hilariously uncoordinated, but I'm getting better :) lunges and squats are helping my thighs and calves tone up and thin down. I was able to do 40 push ups the other night (4 sets of 10), which was a MAJOR accomplishment for me! I'm sure they were lacking in form, but they happened, and that's more than I've been able to do since I was a child.
My church is also hosting a kettleball class that starts on Wednesday and I'm planning on attending that and making that part of my workout routine. Can. Not. Wait. :)

In addition to physical health, I'm doing more creative stuff. Hoping to launch my Etsy site soon as I get more pieces put together. It's such a wonderful thing to take time out to be creative.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment