Saturday, December 15, 2012

Last night's dream

Last night I had a dream where (the only part I can remember) I was in this lobby/waiting room where there was a man being booked for a crime. I remember I had just been talking with this man and when they asked him to sign the papers for the booking, and I saw that he was going to be taken away, I asked if I could pray for him. So I prayed. I wrapped my arms around him and prayed. I felt Holy Spirit so strongly upon me and within me. I put my hand over this man's heart and spoke forgiveness and the compassion of God over him. Even if he was going to be locked up for a long time, even if he did something bad, he needed to know God's love. It didn't matter what he did. It didn't matter what the consequences were. He still needed to know the love of God and carry that with him into that place of consequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment